In compliance with the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals (hereinafter “the Law”), we ask you to read carefully the Terms and Conditions contained in this document, because by providing your Personal Data or Sensitive Data you are accepting such Terms and Conditions:
1. AHPLA INSTITUTE, S.C. (hereafter “AHPLA”) will be responsible for the personal data in accordance with the provisions of section I of article 16 of the Law, with domicile at Juan Escutia No. 97 Col. Condesa, Alcaldía Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México. CP 06140. Tel.: (55)5286-9016, assuming responsibility when collecting your personal data, on the use given to such data, protecting them.
2. The interpretation of the concepts “Personal Data” and “Sensitive Data” shall be the same as set forth in article 3 of the aforementioned Law.
3. The Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data that you may provide to AHPLA shall have the following use, but not limited to:
– Your personal information will be used in order to provide the services and products that you have requested, as well as to inform you when there are modifications in the same and to evaluate the quality of the service provided. In order to fulfill the aforementioned purpose, we require the following personal data: name, last name, name of your company, telephone, email and address. All the mentioned information is considered as sensitive in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law for the Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals.
4. When you have provided your Personal or Sensitive Data to AHPLA, we inform you that such data will be kept in secure technological means. Access to such data will be limited only to individuals and/or legal entities with which AHPLA has some kind of legal relationship. AHPLA will take the security measures it deems appropriate in order to protect your Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data from unauthorized third parties. In the event of a requirement from any authority, the Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data will be made available to such authorities, in strict compliance with the Law.
5. The handling of your Personal data, has been made available to AHPLA by any means in accordance with the aforementioned terms and conditions, therefore from this moment on you have expressly authorized AHPLA the management of such data which will remain in force until you express that you do not agree with the terms and conditions of use of your data as expressed in the Law.
7. With respect to your Sensitive Data, you will have the right to be informed by AHPLA of any transfer of such data to any third party, and for such purpose you will be notified of such action by any written, telephonic, electronic, optical, sonorous, visual or any other means that technology allows. If it were the case, you will have the right to reject such action, having to follow the procedure described in the previous section.
8. In the event that AHPLA has to use your Personal Data and/or Sensitive Data for purposes other than those indicated in this Privacy Notice, it will contact you in writing, by telephone, electronically, or by any optical, sound, visual or other means that technology allows to explain the new uses it intends to give to such information in order to obtain your approval.
9. In the case of Sensitive Data, you must provide AHPLA with your express written consent for its processing, through your autograph signature, electronic signature, or any available authentication mechanism used for this purpose.
10. Any modification to this privacy notice may be consulted on our website at Escribe aquí: www.ahpla.com